Nanna Riedel

Nanna Riedel
-

mandag den 11. februar 2013

MISSING YOU

I wake up in the morning and I miss you. And then I go to bed at night, and.. I miss you even more. And then it just repeats itself. I feel like I'm living a nightmare. You know, I don't really talk about you much. But I think about you all the time. How you're doing and if you ever think of me. If you ever miss me. It's so hard to know, that I'll never feel your touch again. Never hear your voice again. Your laugh. Your blue eyes haunts me. I miss feeling safe. Feeling loved. Even if it was a lie, I miss believing we had something real and honest. But maybe it just wasn't meant to be, and maybe I just have to move on and.. forget you. But how can you ever forget someone you love? It's like trying to remember someone you've never even met. So maybe I'm not a sucker for love. Maybe I'm just a sucker for you. But who cares, you know? Who cares, when you're bleeding? Who's holding your hand, when you're falling a part? That's right. Nobody. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar